When I first began working on the Tryzub Ukrainian stamp album, I was trying to crank through supplements as quickly as possible. This caused me release supplements with best guesses to what the stamp box size should be.
The halfway through the process, I got a MICHEL license to use their catalog numbers, which made me have to redo a lot of old supplements very quickly.
In all that rushing, I never ordered stamps from 1997.
I corrected that 2 weeks ago, and I finally sat down to put stamps in mounts and get the mounts on pages. And I learned that the boxes on the pages were a hot mess. Some stamps fit inside the boxes, and others did not.
So I redid the whole supplement this afternoon. The only thing new is the size of the stamp boxes. MICHEL numbers and descriptions are the same. If you’re happy with the way things are mounted, then there is no reason to download this and remount.
I overwrote the original file on my Google Drive with the new one.